New episodes released every Wednesday!
Please consider donating so that we can continue to support the podcast and our efforts to help provide resources to our Veterans in need.
- Episode 59: Former Green Beret, Nate Boyer, discusses his passion as a film producer and experiences as a professional athlete with the Texas Longhorns.Nate Boyer embodies versatility as a former Green Beret, professional athlete, philanthropist, community leader, and founder of Merging Vets and Players (MVP). His military journey includes earning the Green Beret in 2006 and completing deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan, alongside participation in JCET Missions to Israel, Bulgaria, and Greece. As a Texas Longhorns football player, he received numerous accolades, including the Disney Spirit Award and the Legacy Award. Nate's diverse experiences extend to solo backpacking in Europe and Central America, fishing in San Diego, and volunteering in refugee camps. His belief in "Anything is Possible" resonates with audiences worldwide, inspiring individuals from all walks of life to pursue their passions and live with purpose. Learn more by visiting www.vetsandplayers.org Read more »
- Episode 58: Elisa Magagna aka EC Stilson is a published author who shares her inspiring journey through stage four melanoma cancer.Elisa Magagna, also known as EC Stilson, a prolific author currently navigating the challenging terrain of stage four melanoma. With a literary repertoire spanning over ten novels and memoirs, including #1 bestsellers "THE GOLDEN SKY" and "HOMELESS IN HAWAII," EC Stilson has not only captivated readers but has also raised thousands for various charitable organizations through her philanthropic efforts. Beyond her writing, she is a dedicated copy editor, parent, fiddler, and a passionate advocate, lending her voice to support infant-loss groups and cancer awareness organizations. In this episode, we explore her latest memoir, "RING THE BELL," released in 2023, delving into the intimate details of her battle with cancer. This conversation goes beyond the pages of her books, offering a glimpse into a life marked by resilience, inspiration, and an unwavering spirit. Tune in for a deeply moving discussion that exemplifies the indomitable power of the human will in the face of adversity. Read more »
- Episode 57: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, a professional wrestler who grappled not only with opponents in the ring but also faced the formidable foes of Fear and Addiction on his path to Redemption.Episode 57: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, a professional wrestler who grappled not only with opponents in the ring but also faced the formidable foes of Fear and Addiction on his path to Redemption. Read more »
- Episode 56: Dr. Wallace J. Nichols dives into the transformative waves of his book “Blue Mind” and the profound impact of water on mind, body, and soul.Dr. Wallace J. Nichols, acclaimed author of the bestseller "Blue Mind", unveils revolutionary research on how water, in all its forms, profoundly impacts our bodies, minds, and souls. Whether it's the innate ability of water to captivate and soothe, reduce stress, enhance creativity, or bring profound peace, Wallace draws from breakthrough science to illuminate the myriad ways proximity to water enhances mental health and overall well-being. As we delve into the insights from his landmark book, a beacon guiding a movement to understand the incredible effects of water on our lives, we'll unravel the mystery of our profound connection to water and discover the blueprint for a more fulfilling life on this Blue Marble we call home. Learn more about the benefits of Blue Mind by visiting www.wallacejnichols.org Read more »
- Episode 55: Richard Rudd, a teacher, mystic, and accomplished poet whose spiritual awakening at the age of 29 inspired his #1 bestselling book, 'The Gene Keys'.In this episode, we are thrilled to welcome Richard Rudd, a teacher, mystic, and award-winning poet, whose life's journey took a profound turn when he experienced a spiritual awakening at 29, emerging from 'a field of limitless light' with the wisdom of the Gene Keys. Richard's life has been a fascinating journey that led him to explore the world, studying under Eastern mentors, sailing across the Atlantic Ocean, and ultimately creating the Gene Keys after seven years of deep insights. Recognized as one of The 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People in 2019 by Watkins Magazine, Richard remains a dedicated student and teacher of this transformative wisdom. Join us as we delve into Richard's remarkable journey and the power of the Gene Keys in this enlightening episode. Learn more about the Gene Keys by visiting: www.genekeys.com Read more »
Powered by: RSS Feed News Blocks